The sun is going down and dusk is slowly descending upon the cities silhouette. The shadows in the alleyways are getting longer and becoming darker. The Bazaar slowly empties and the honorable citizens make their way home.
This is the time when the players send out their 12 thieves for their competition to steal the most treasures from the palaces, watched by the guards.
But the guards can be bribed and used by the players for their own purpose.
• Family game
• Full of strategic and tactical choices
• Rich and thematic world
• New edition of Thief of Baghdad, nominated for “Spiel des Jahres 2007”
• Online rules available for download in EN/DE/FR/NL
• 6 palace tableaus
• 4 player tableaus
• 48 thieve tiles, 12 per player
• 24 guard tiles, 4 per player and 8 black, neutral
• 24 chest tiles, 6 per palace
• 102 palace cards, 17 per palace
• 8 dancer cards
• 1 rule booklet